Primary Arms has released their latest in red dot optics with the new SLx MD-25 GEn II with Autolive Illumination.
Primary Arms state “This Primary Arms red dot sight is part of the SLx optics line. SLx optics built their reputation for innovation, reliability, and value.
All SLx optics undergo rigorous field-testing during development to best serve you in any environment.
Improving the functionality of an already amazing red dot sight. Stretch that already insanely long battery life even further and remove that fear of picking up your rifle and the dot not being there. With this red dot sight, the moment you pick up your rifle, the dot will turn on and be ready precisely when you need it.
After sitting motionless for a brief period of time, the red dot will shut off and conserve battery.
Still featuring the same lightweight and durable design with a field of view that rivals larger 30mm red dots, the MD-25 Gen 2 is a no-brainer upgrade to add to your collection.”
- AutoLive functionality
- Wide field of view
- Compact, lightweight, and durable
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot
- Up to 50,000 hour battery life (5+ years) at medium setting
- Uses one CR2032 battery (included)
- Next generation ruggedized mounting system
- Includes risers and spacers for mounting to 0.96”, 1.41”, 1.54”, or 1.64” central height
- Compatible with standard micro mounts
- Fully multi-coated anti-reflective lenses
- 12 Illumination settings for bright days and night vision compatible
- Just 3″ long and 6.5 Oz.
- Fog resistant
To learn more about Primary Arms. CLICK HERE