Lionheart Industries has introduced their latest offering with the Optic-Ready Vulcan 9 pistol.
Lionheart Industries state “The VULCAN 9 is ready for MRDS optics. Unlike competitors, our mounting solution does not require adapter plates to fit the most popular pistol optics on the market.
Our screw pattern accommodates the Holosun 407k/507k, the Shield RMSc, Trijicon RMRcc, SIG RomeoZero Elite and other optics that use the Shield RMSc or Trijicon RMRcc footprints.
The pistol ships with iron sights installed, a cover plate, and an assortment of screws and bushings needed to mount compatible optics.
The VULCAN 9’s fiber-optic front and blacked-out rear iron sights use SIG Sauer’s P365 dovetail and provide a lower third co-witness with most optics.”
- LHI Tru-Axis™ Barrel – Chambered in 9mm
- Optics-Ready – No Adapter Plates Required
- Rapid Engagement Grip System with Integral Gas Pedal
- Optional On-Board Storage for Multitasker Tools NANO²
- Optional J-Trigger and Bobbed Hammer
- Forward Slide Serrations
- Reversible Mag Release and Ambidextrous Safety
- Flush-Fit 15-Round Magazine
To learn more about Lionheart Industries.CLICK HERE