Samson Manufacturing has debuted their latest offering with new AK-47 pattern handguards with two variants a QD version and a K-Rail slong loop version.
Samson Manufacturing states “We’ve teamed up with East Coast AK Specialist, Ken Allen, to design and manufacture some great new AK accessories such as this new M-LOK® Handguard.
It is comprehensive and user friendly, from the adjustable handguard alignment system to the different versions that will accomodate a prefered sling attachment style, we know this new K-rail is a game changer.”
- EASY INSTALL
- 5 sided M-LOK® (with top rail M-LOK®)
- Extended handguard length shields users hand from barrel and allows for more accessories
- Allows for optic mounting on top rail
- Works with factory gas tube
- Does not require removal of lower handguard retainer
- Adjustable! Twistable wedges in receiver block allow for rotation of handguard as needed for alignment
- Extended lip index point allows you to feel when your thumb is getting too close to the gas tube.
- Recessed screws to prevent burns
- Compatible with after market gas tube rails
- 061-T6 aluminum extrusion
- Type III class 2 hardcoat anodize in black
- 10.5″ from the front of the receiver
- Includes hardware
To learn more about Samson Manufacturing. CLICK HERE