Strike Industries has released their new Strike Iron Sights for the popular Taurus G2/G3 pistol series.
Strike Industries state “The Strike Iron Sights for Taurus G2/G3 (Large Rear) – Standard Height give you the best affordable option with more features than OEM sights.
The front sight sits at 0.217″ tall with the rear at 0.254″. Designed to help with proper sight alignment and keep the shooter’s eyes focused, there is natural light that is seen on both sides of the front sight between the u-notch rear sight.
Steps placed in the rear of both sights help angle and reduce unwanted glares or reflections out of your eyes.
Lines and angles designed to use natural light reflections and shadow play to keep user’s eye aligned and focused on the target.
The rear sight is designed with a negative angle so that the shooter will see the back wall as dark as possible to give total focus on the sights.
The line running down the middle of the rear sight is there to catch light from above and create a “line” illusion in which the shooter can use it to assist in aiming.
The front sight can be painted to user’s color preference or use glow-in-the-dark pain to customize the look and use of the sights.
Made from SUS630 hardened stainless steel, the Strike Iron Sights for Taurus G2/G3 (Large Rear) is engineered to be as robust as possible while giving you one of the most budget friendly options on the market.”
- Steps in rear of both sights to help reduce unwanted glares or reflections
- Lines and angles designed to use natural light reflections and shadow play to keep user’s eye aligned and focused on target
- U-notch rear sight
- Front sight can be painted to users color preference or use glow-in-the-dark paint
- SUS630 hardened stainless steel
- LENGTH: Front: 0.452″ | Rear: 0.924″
- WIDTH: Front: 0.243″ | Rear: 0.824″
- HEIGHT: Front: 0.258″ | Rear: 0.313″
- HEIGHT FROM TOP OF SLIDE: Front: 0.217″ | Rear: 0.254″
- WEIGHT: 0.39 oz
- WEIGHT W/ PKG: 0.80 oz
To learn more about Strike Industries. CLICK HERE