Springfield Armory has introduced their latest offering with their new PCC the Saint Victor 9mm carbine.
Springfield Armory states “The SAINT® Victor 9mm Carbine is designed to deliver a PCC (pistol caliber carbine) with all the performance and capabilities you have come to expect from the SAINT Victor line.
From its full-length free-floated handguard with ample M-Lok® real estate for accessories to its forged upper and lower receivers designed around pistol-caliber cartridges, this 9mm carbine is built to deliver.
Featuring a rugged direct blowback system of operation that ensures rock-solid reliability, the SAINT Victor 9mm Carbine feeds from durable steel 32-round Colt®-pattern magazines. The quick-handling package is rounded out with a B5 Systems Grip and five-position adjustable stock.”
- BARREL:16″ CMV, Melonite®, 1:10
- SIGHTS:Low Profile Spring-Loaded Adjustable Flip-Up
- UPPER RECEIVER:Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- LOWER RECEIVER:Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP:9mm Blowback
- HANDGUARD:Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs, M-Lok
- STOCK:B5 Systems Bravo
- TRIGGER:Nickel Boron Coated Flat
- MUZZLE DEVICE:SA 9mm Forward Blast Diverter
- RECEIVER EXTENSION:6-Position Adjustable
- RECEIVER END PLATE:QD
- CHARGING HANDLE:Standard
- SAFETY SWITCH:Ambidextrous
- TRIGGER GUARD:B5 Systems, Polymer
- GRIP:B5 Systems Type 23 P-Grip
- MAGAZINES:(1) 32-Round
- WEIGHT:6 lbs 15 oz
- LENGTH:31.75″ – 35″
To learn more about Springfield Armory. CLICK HERE