American Defense has released their latest offering in robust heavy use optic mounts with the Aimpoint Micro T1/T2 light weight mount in 1.93 inch height.
American Defense states “The AD-T1 lightweight mount is designed for the Aimpoint T1/T2 and similar red dots.
This sleek design offers 20% in weight reduction and a less obstructed view of your target for more situational awareness compared to traditional mounts.
Available in absolute co-witness, lower 1/3 co-witness and High (1.93″) heights in Black and Flat Dark Earth finishes.
This mount is designed to fit the T1/T2, H1/H2 red dots as well as the Crossfire and Romeo 5 red dots.
It will also fit similar red dots that share the same Micro footprint.
The mount is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize and features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.”
- The AD-T1 lightweight mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
To learn more about American Defense. CLICK HERE