Sig Sauer, out of the Sig Custom Works has introduced their latest in the P320 pattern of pistols with the new P320-XFIVE DH3 pistol.
Sig Sauer states “New from SIG Custom Works and developed in collaboration with Team SIG’s Daniel Horner, the P320-XFIVE DH3 is designed to offer the perfect blend of competition and tactical features.
Built from the DNA of the venerable P320-XFIVE LEGION, the SIG Custom Works P320-XFIVE DH3 features an optic-ready stylized slide with suppressor height X-RAY3 day/night sights ready to co-witness with your optic of choice.
The TXG tungsten-infused heavy XFULL grip module is Cerakoted Coyote Tan and treated with Silicon Carbide to provide maximum grip in all conditions.
Similar to its counterpart the P320-XFIVE LEGION, the P320-XFIVE DH3 includes a 5” match grade bull barrel, a one-piece stainless steel guide rod, and both a 14lb and 12lb 1911-style recoil spring, allowing for an easily customized shooting experience.
With (3) 21rd steel magazines included, the 320-XFIVE DH3 is ready for any application that calls for speed, precision, and capacity.”
- CALIBER:9mm Luger
- MAGS INCLUDED:(3) 21rd Steel Mag
- SIGHTS:X-RAY3 Day/Night Suppressor Height Sights
- THREADED BARREL:No
- PISTOL SIZE:Full-Size
- OVERALL LENGTH:8.5 in [216 mm]
- OVERALL WIDTH:1.6 in [41 mm]
- HEIGHT:6.5 in [165 mm]
- BARREL LENGTH:5 in [127 mm]
- WEIGHT:43.5 oz [1233 g]
- SIGHT RADIUS:6.6 in [168 mm]
- ACCESSORY RAIL:M1913
- TRIGGER ACTION:Striker
- TRIGGER TYPE:Skeletonized Flat Trigger
- GRIP MODULE:TXG Full-Size XGRIP Module
- GRIP TYPE:TXG Full Size
- GRIP COLOR:Coyote Tan
- BARREL MATERIAL:Carbon Steel
- FRAME FINISH:Stainless Steel
- FRAME MATERIAL:Stainless Steel
- FCU MATERIAL:Stainless Steel
- SLIDE FINISH:Coyote Tan
- SLIDE MATERIAL:Stainless Steel
- MANUAL SAFETY:No
- OPTIC READY:Yes
To learn more about Sig Sauer. CLICK HERE