Sands Precision has recently released their latest piece of kit with the NavBoard Fliplite.
Sands Precision states “he Navboard® FlipLite™ is the natural evolution of S&S Precision’s original FlipLite™ offering enhanced durability and performance.
Molded with impact modified Nylon, the NavBoard® FlipLIte™ is a case agnostic mobile device mounting platform enabling users to utilize their preferred case.
The mobile device is secured to the device panel via silicone retention straps featuring internal ribbing to prevent the straps from peeling off the user’s mobile device.
An integrated friction hinge allows users to adjust tension to their preference, while the auto-stow bungee lock ensures the NavBoard® FlipLite™ is securely stowed when not in use.
The NavBoard® FlipLite™ mounts to the 4 x 2 MOLLE/PALS field via two mounting straps, while the straps enable users to rapidly doff the platform when necessary.”
- Case agnostic – fits mobile devices up to: 3.5” W x 6.75” L x 0.6875” with or without case
- Adjustable friction hinge
- Silicone phone retention straps
- Bungee lock auto-stows out of the way and does not interfere while using a mobile device
- Attaches to 4 x 2 MOLLE/PALS field
- Rapid donning / doffing mounting
- Integrated belly band slots
- Berry Compliant
To learn more about Sands Precision. CLICK HERE