Smith and Wesson has recently shown off their latest in the popular M&P M2.0 series of pistols with the new M&P M2.0 45 threaded barrel, optics ready full size pistol.
- Slide cut for optics
- M2.0 flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P® pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L
- Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage recoil, keep a firm grip and delivers comfort when concealing
- New M&P® M2.0™ crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
- Accurate 1 in 10˝ twist M&P® M2.0™ barrel
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
- Model:M&P®45 M2.0® Threaded Barrel Optics Ready Full Size
- Caliber:45 AUTO
- Front Sight:Optic Height White Dot
- Rear Sight:Optic Height White 2-Dot
- Action:Striker Fire
- Barrel Material:Stainless Steel with Armornite® Finish
- Slide Material:Stainless Steel with Armornite® Finish
- Frame Finish:Matte Black
- Barrel Length:5″ (12.7 cm)
- Weight:30.3 oz.
To learn more about Smith and Wesson.CLICK HERE