Yankee Hill Machine has recently released their latest offering with the new sRx Q.D Adapter.
Yankee Hill Machine states “YHM’s new line of sRx™ products were designed with aesthetics and ease-of-use as the top priorities, and that is no different for the YHM ® sRx™ Q.D. Adapter (YHM-4400).
This Low Profile, Q.D. Adapter/Mounting Interface attaches to the industry standard (HUB) 1-3/8” x 24 threads.
It features an internal taper seal-in front of the threads-that locks your suppressor on and forms a tight seal to contain gasses while in-use.
This means no gasses or debris can build up on the threads.
The sRx™ Q.D. Adapter must be paired with one of YHM®’s sRx™ Muzzle Devices (4405’s, 4405-MB’s, and 4401-MB’s).
The sRx™ Q.D. Adapter adds minimal length and weight to the suppressor set up, while also allowing you to reap all the benefits of the new YHM® sRx™ System-when used in conjunction with a YHM® sRx™ Muzzle Device.
The full YHM® sRx™ (Suppressor Rx) System will be the obvious choice for someone looking for a sleek, low-profile, suppressor set up-that’s also built to withstand rigorous use.
This is our prescription for the shooter who cares about the aesthetics of their build as well as its ease-of-use.”
- TIMELESS. (No need to shim/time to barrel)
- Small/low profile
- No moving parts
- Large taper in front of the threads allows for consistent mounting.
- Lighter than many Q.D. mounting offerings on the market
- Can be permanently attached to firearm barrel needed
- Weight:1.92 Ounces
- Length Added to Suppressor:.200″
- Overall Length:.600″
- Material:17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Finish:Black Oxide
- Designed to Be Used With:The YHM® sRx™ System & any suppressor with 1 3/8″ thread!
- Caliber(s):9mm (.390 diameter) or smaller
To learn more about Yankee Hill Machine. CLICK HERE