Blackout Defense states “In case you missed it, we are officially licensed by Dead Air to manufacture their KeyMo mount design into our muzzle devices.
Our first two KeyMo compatible products are ready to be unveiled and ready to ship: The KeyMo Flash Hider, and KeyMo Hybrid Comp/Flash Hider.
Excellent performance in their own right, but designed to pair with your favorite suppressor.
Available in Black Nitride and H900 raw finishes, these are a thing of beauty.”
- in-house heat treated to condition H900 for a through-hardness of 45-47 HRC
- 17-4 stainless steel that is heat treated to condition H900 exhibits 14% higher ultimate tensile strength over hardened 4140 steel
- Every 90º corner is machined with undercut profiles to improve seal and engagement with the suppressor
- Closed-prong design reduces flash and eliminates tuning-fork “ping”
- MATERIAL: 17-4 stainless steel
- THREADS: 1/2-28
- BORE DIAMETER: .272″
- FINISH: H900 (appears as a deep gold/bronze color), Black Nitride finish – – offers added lubricity, additional surface hardness, and corrosion resistance
To learn more about Blackout Defense. CLICK HERE
Categories: muzzle devices