Milspin has released their latest offering for the Glock’s pistol patterns with the new Milspin Weighted Brass X-CARVE magazine base plate.
Milspin states “The Milspin Weighted Brass X-Carve Base Plate is a beefy hunk of high-grade Brass that serves 3 game changing purposes:
- Rapid magazine ejection speeds.
Even empty magazines will now eject from the pistol grip at record speeds allowing for unparalleled speed reloading experience.
- Increased pistol weight to reduce overall recoil when engaging multiple targets.
Even a slightly weighted sidearm will show recoil improvement, especially with the professionally balanced Weighted Brass X-Carve Mag Plate.
- The 3rd and most important rule: always look cool. Milspin’s world class design team absolutely nailed this design with a heavy emphasis on chamfered features and precision machined grooves for grip enhancement.”
- Designed and manufactured by U.S. Special Operations Veterans
- Machined out of a solid block of Brass
- Extended base for easier mag changes.
- Sleek design for comfort while carrying inside the waistband
- Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort when inserting the magazine with the palm of your hand.
To learn more about MILSPIN. CLICK HERE