Ferro Concepts has released their latest piece of it with the new Double Elastic Pistol, designed for carrying two additional pistol magazines.
Ferro Concepts states “The Double Elastic Pistol is a simple, effective solution for carrying two additional magazines on MOLLE.
Taking after our TEAR Front Flap, the DEPs elastic construction allows for various pistol mags or whatever else you can stuff in it.
A thermoplastic backer allows you to utilize a Tek-Lok and features adjustable retention for the perfect fit.”
- Elastic construction gives you the flexibility to store pistol magazines, multitools, or whatever else you want to stuff in it.
- Compatible with the Tek-Lok belt mount.
- Fits most common 9/40 double stack magazines
- Adjustable retention is designed to provide a secure fit for any magazine.
- Utilizes two rows of MOLLE
- Elastic, Nylon, and Tegris construction
- MOLLE Compatible
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
To learn more about Ferro Concepts. CLICK HERE