Strike Industries has released their latest offering with the LINK Angled Handstop with Cable Management System.
Strike Industries states “The Strike Industries LINK Angled HandStop with Cable Management System® is a rearward angle setup for pull style grip options for better weapon manipulation control.
This rail attachment assists in pulling the weapon into the shooters shoulder which aids in additional control and mitigating recoil.
Textured front and rear finger areas for better grasp plus built-in front and rear barricade stop.
The patented SI LINK system allows mounting onto both M-LOK and KeyMod compatible devices for a bigger variety of applications.
Also included is the patent pending SI Cable Management System® (CMS) function which enables you to organize and store excess wire from your weapon light or any other cabled accessories.
Cables can be routed alongside the handguard, across to the other side, 90-degrees, U-shape or Z-shape.
Lightweight high-strength impact resistant custom blended SI Polymer Extreme material with a size and design to fit a wide variety of hands, the SI LINK Angled HandStop with Cable Management System® is an excellent way to increase shootability of your weapon.”
- Patented SI LINK mounting system (M-LOK and KeyMod compatible)
- Built-in SI Cable Management System® (CMS) w/ excess wire storage (patent pending)
- Cables can be routed: alongside, across, 90-degrees, U-shape or Z-shape
- Rearward angle for pull style grip options for better weapon manipulation control
- Textured front and rear finger areas for better grasp
- Built-in front and rear barricade stop
- High-strength impact resistant custom blended SI Polymer Extreme material
- LENGTH: 76.16mm (3.00″)
- WIDTH: 29.85mm (1.17″)
- HEIGHT: 67.83mm (2.67″)
- WEIGHT: 1.27 oz
- WEIGHT W/ PKG: 2.00 oz
To learn more about Strike Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15