Lehigh Defense has expanded on their popular lead free Controlled Chaos bullet series with .284 caliber 142 grain projectiles.
Lehigh Defense states “There are two philosophies when it comes to bullets. One that believes rapid expansion, moderate penetration and weight loss is best, while the other believes that moderate expansion, deep penetration and virtually no weight loss is best.
Both have their virtues and applications, but why settle for one or the other when you can have both?
Controlled Chaos bullets offer the best of both. Once fluid is impacted, they shed the front portion of the bullet into multiple petals that radiate outward away from the bullets initial trajectory path resulting in a massive energy spike.
The bore diameter base of the bullet continues and penetrates deeply in a straight line.
Both the temporary and permanent wound cavity created by this bullet separation is dramatic resulting in quick incapacitation.
The solid base creates additional tissue damage and often results in full penetration of the animal.”
- Box Quantity:50
- Cartridge:7mm-08 Remington, 280 Remington, 7×57mm Mauser
- Best Used For:Hunting, Tactical, Self Defense
- Ballistic Coefficient (G1):0.477
- Bullet Material:Copper
- Bullet Caliber:.284
- Bullet Length:1.375
- Minimum Impact Velocity (fps):1500
- Maximum Muzzle Velocity (fps):5000
- Bullet Technology:Controlled Chaos
- Bullet Weight (gr):142.00
- Velocity Sensitivity:Yes
- Gun Type:Rifle
- Lead Free Bullet:Yes
- Minimum Twist Rate;1:9.5
- Ogive Length (inches):0.75
- Sectional Density:.252
- Velocity Rating:Supersonic
To learn more about Lehigh Defense. CLICK HERE