Palmetto State Armory has recently rolled out the much anticipated PSA 5.7 Rock pistol chambered in 5.7x28mm.
Palmetto State Armory states “A full-sized polymer-framed pistol, the PSA 5.7 Rock introduces game-changing ergonomics and controllability.
Made from high-quality 416 stainless steel and advanced polymers, this pistol lives up to today’s highest expectations while maintaining the unmatched Palmetto State Armory value.
Chambered in 5.7x28mm, the PSA 5.7 Rock is fed from a supplied 23 round magazine and operated by a smooth single-action striker-fired trigger mechanism.
The carbon steel fluted barrel and 416 stainless steel slide have a QPQ finish for a smooth finish that also offers maximum corrosion protection to ensure longevity in the life of your pistol. This pistol is designed to work with Glock compatible sights.”
- Ergonomic Grip Shape
- Aggressive Grip Texturing
- Striker Fired
- Striker Block Safety and Trigger Safety
- Steel 3 Dot Sights (Not Night Sights)
- 416 Stainless Steel Slide; QPQ Coating
- Fluted Carbon Steel Barrel; QPQ Coating
- 23rd Steel 5.7x28mm Magazine (2)
- PSA Dagger Soft Pistol Case
- Model: PSA Full Size 5.7 Rock
- Caliber: 5.7x28mm
- Capacity: 23+1
- Weight with Empty Mag: 25 oz
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel With QPQ Finish; Fluted
- Barrel Length: 4.7″
- Twist Rate: 1/9″
- Slide Material: 416 Stainless Steel with QPQ Finish
- Action: Delayed Blowback Striker-fired
- Mag Catch: Reversible
- Safety: Trigger & Striker
- Accessory Rail: Picatinny
- Magazine: 23rd Steel 5.7x28mm Magazine (Ships With 2)
- Designed to work with Glock™ compatible sights
To learn more about Palmetto State Armory. CLICK HERE