Sig Sauer has introduced their newest edition to the Cross family of bolt-action rifles with the new CROSS-PRS rifle.
Sig Sauer states”The CROSS Rifle makes its move to the world of Competitive Shooting with the new CROSS-PRS.
This latest addition to the CROSS line of bolt action rifles has been completely re-configured to meet the specific needs of long-range precision shooters.
With its steel-structured 14.2lb design, the CROSS-PRS distributes weight evenly, delivering a balanced feel while reducing recoil and decreasing the time it takes to get back on target.
The CROSS-PRS features a folding adjustable steel stock for easy movement, a heavy contour stainless 5R rifled barrel for extreme accuracy, an 18” free-floating, two-piece Arca handguard for easy connection to tripods and bipods, and a precision-designed grip and selector switch.
The CROSS-PRS is purpose-built, with all of the features needed to be an extremely capable precision long-range rifle right out of the box.”
- 24” STAINLESS HEAVY CONTOUR 5R BARREL
- 2 PIECE FREE-FLOATING HANDGUARD WITH STEEL ARCA RAIL
- STEEL FRAME FOLDING STOCK
- FORWARD ANGLE PRS STYLE GRIP
- CERAKOTE ELITE CONCRETE FINISH
- THUMB REST SELECTOR
- BARREL LENGTH:24 in [610 mm]
- MAGS INCLUDED:(1) 10rd Polymer Mag
- MAG TYPE:AICS
- ACTION TYPE:Bolt
- STOCK TYPE:Steel Frame Folding Stock
- BARREL MATERIAL:Stainless Steel
- TRIGGER TYPE:2-Stage Match
- FOREND TYPE:Alloy
- GRIP TYPE:Polymer
- RECEIVER FINISH:Cerakote Elite
- OVERALL LENGTH:44.5 in [1130 mm]
- OVERALL WIDTH:2.9 in [74 mm]
- HEIGHT:8 in [203 mm]
- THREADS:5/8 in – 24 tpi
- ACCESSORY RAIL:M-LOK
- OPERATING SYSTEM:Bolt-Action
- WEIGHT:14.2 lb [6.44 kg]
To learn more about Sig Sauer. CLICK HERE
Categories: BOLT ACTION RIFLE