Fortis MFG has recently released their latest with the Switch 308 mod2 17 inch MLOK rail in FDE and ODG.
Fortis MFG states “Fortis SWITCH™ is an extremely lightweight, yet robust free float rail system designed for the DPMS high profile 308 platform.
When designing the SWITCH™, we wanted a handguard that was easy to install, but also be able to quickly change rails for a variety of mission or competition specific setups.
The rail features a brand new patent pending locking mechanism that allows tool-less removal of the rail.
The rail features M-LOK™ slots, QD attachment points as well as a full picatinny rail on top.
The rail design not only looks great, but is very functional in your hand.
The piece adds minimal weight to the rifle and you won’t be disappointed! ”
- DPMS High Profile
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Locking handle: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Length: 17.04″
- Internal Diameter 1.51″
- Weight: 11.1 ounces minus barrel nut, barrel nut is 2.3 oz.
- MLOK™ at the 3, 6, & 9 o’clock (and off-sets)
- Mil. Spec. Hard-coat Anodized
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut – INCLUDED
- Clamp torque setting 32 in lbs **Please be sure to read instructions
- Made in the USA!
To learn more about Fortis MFG. CLICK HERE