Midwest Industries has recently shown support for the AK pattern with their new AK Receiver Maintenance Block.
Midwest Industries states “AK enthusiasts, rejoice: this one’s for you.
The first of its kind, the AK Receiver Maintenance Block from Midwest Industries is designed to make building and maintaining your firearm a breeze.
This high-strength polymer block enables builders and hobbyists to secure their AK-47 or AK-74 for easy maintenance and repair without damaging the finish.
It also allows for full disassembly and reassembly of the bolt if needed.
Like all Midwest Industries products, the AK Receiver Maintenance Block is made in the USA to the most exacting standards.”
- Compatible with most AK47 and AK74 variants (minor fitting may be required)
- Able to hold complete firearm for maintenance
- Allows for disassembly and reassembly of bolt
- High strength polymer construction
- Mounting holes for attachment to bench or alternative work surface
- Multiple points of contact for vice use
- Weight: 8.2oz
- Height: 5.25”
- Length: 5.25”
- Width: 1.5”
- 100% Made in USA
To learn more about Midwest Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: AK47 AK-47 AKM AK-74