Sig Sauer has introduced their latest in reflex red dots with the new RomeoZero Elite reflex red dot.
Sig Sauer states “The ROMEOZero-ELITE shares the same ultra-compact size and mounting footprint* of our popular ROMEOZero micro red dot, but is loaded with a host of premium upgrades.
Starting with the scratch-resistant glass aspherical lens delivering unmatched clarity and a distortion-free sight picture when compared to competitors, the proprietary carbon-infused polymer housing with reinforced lens area also gives the ROMEOZero ELITE an even greater level of drop protection, making it incredibly rugged.
The optic also comes with a hardened steel protective shroud for an even greater level of durability.
The ROMOEZero ELITE features the brand new circle-dot reticle for even faster, more instinctive acquisition and our new T.A.P. (Touch-Activated Programming) technology gives the user the ability to change brightness and reticle options with just a tap on the optic.
All rear surfaces of the housing have anti-reflection grooves molded in, including the backup rear sight notch which is marked with Grade A Swiss SuperLuminova® pigment for visibility in dark environments.”
- Carbon-Infused WeaponsGrade Ultralight Polymer Housing with the ROMEOZero/ Shield RMSc Footprint, Provides Increased Shock and Drop Protection
- Compatible with Springfield Hellcat OSP & GLOCK G43X MOS Pistols
- Aspherical Glass Lens with Zero Distortion
- Circle-Dot or Single Dot Reticles For Fast Target Acquisition
- T.A.P. (Touch-Activated Programming) and Button-Activated Brightness and Reticle Selection Modes
- Circle/Dot Emitter with 8 Daylight Brightness Settings
- Up to 20,000 hours of Runtime
- Structurally Enhanced Steel Shroud Included for Added Protection
- Assembled in the USA
To learn more about Sig Sauer. CLICK HERE