Taurus USA has launched their new TaurusTX 22 Competition SCR rimfire pistol chambered in 22lr.
Taurus USA states “The TX22 Competition SCR (Steel Challenge Ready) is the next iteration of Taurus’ standout .22LR semi-auto.
Taurus revisited the TX22 platform with a Target model variant of the TX22 competition designed specifically to compete in Steel Challenge.
The TX22 Competition SCR builds on the original TaurusTX™ 22 Competition model with its precision engineered slide and match-grade bull barrel.
The “skeletonized” slide with a custom enlarged ejection port is designed so that a red dot optic can be mounted to the barrel and to help prevent any issue during ejection of empty shells.
This mounting configuration significantly enhances accuracy compared to a slide-mounted optic platform.
Two adapter plates each featuring two mounting patterns are included to interface the leading red dot sights on the market today with the barrel.”
- Ambidextrous Safety
- Picatinny Rail
- Taurus Optic Ready Option T.O.R.O.
- TandemKross Game Changer PRO Squared compensator
- TandemKross “Eagle’s Talon” aftermarket extractor
- Custom Bull Barrel
- Custom Polished Feed Ramp
- Magazines Included:3
- Item Number:1-TX22C151-T10
- Capacity:10 Rounds
- Action Type:Single Action Only
- Firing System:Striker
- Front Sight:Fixed (White dot)
- Rear Sight:Adjustable (White dot)
- Slide Finish:Hard Anodized Black
- Frame Finish:Black
- Barrel Finish:Matte Black
- Slide Material:Aluminum
- Frame Material:Polymer
- Barrel Material:Steel Alloy
To learn more about Taurus USA. CLICK HERE