Savage Arms has teamed up with Magpul Industries in the new 110 Magpul Hunter bolt action rifle.
Savage Arms states “Savage® teamed up with Magpul® to pair a premium aftermarket stock with the proven 110 action.
The 110 Magpul Hunter features a factory blueprinted action with an 18” threaded heavy barrel optimal for any need and the Cerakote Tungsten finish prevents corrosion and exposure to the elements.
The knurled bolt handle, adjustable length of pull, and comb height options from Magpul round out ergonomic improvements to this Model 110.
Those features paired with the user-adjustable AccuTrigger™ allows crisp, clean shots to close out the perfect shot.
Savage and Magpul thought of everyone when they created this package, available for both left and right-handed shooters.”
- Factory blueprinted action available in right and left hand
- Magpul® Hunter Stock upgrade with aluminum bedding block, fully adjustable length of pull (13-15”),
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for mounting options.
- 1.5-4 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- 18” Carbon Steel Heavy Barrel Threaded (5/8-24”) for muzzle devices
- Tactical, knurled bolt handle for improved handling
- Tungsten Cerakote® Barrel, Receiver, and Bolt Handle
- 5-round AICS Magpul Magazine included.
- Drilled & Tapped Receiver (8-40)
- 1-Piece 20 MOA Rail
To learn more about Savage Arms. CLICK HERE
Categories: BOLT ACTION RIFLE