Wilson Combat has recently announced their new custom Sig P365/365Xl grip modules.
Wilson Combat states “Wilson Combat has reengineered the SIG-SAUER P365/P365XL grip frame to optimize its practical shooting and concealed carry potential.
These all-new molded polymer grip modules will enhance your grip and improve recoil control.
Our significant improvements in shape, texture, and overall ergonomics will give your P365 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change.
These six new models cover standard and XL P365 frames, with or without a manual safety in black and tan color.”
- Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws
- Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control
- Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible
- Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combat’s exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap
- Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights**
- Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included
- Compatible with all standard holsters
To learn more about Wilson Combat. CLICK HERE