Magpul Industries nods to the PDW world with the introduction of their new compact MOE SL-M Carbine stock geared towards the close-quarter shooter.
Magpul Industries states “The MOE SL-M Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 Mil-Spec carbine buffer tubes.
It was developed for ultra-compact, PDW-style military platform requirements and for users desiring a smaller, lighter stock.
Similar to the SL-K, the SL-M features a shorter and slimmer profile that is optimized for PDW-length receiver extensions.
Its small, non-slip rubber butt-pad and angled toe support shoulder transitions, even while wearing body armor and modular gear.
It includes a shielded ambidextrous release latch that minimizes rattle on the receiver extension without requiring additional locks, levers, or springs.”
- Reinforced polymer construction
- Reduced size ideal for PDW platforms
- Internal release latch feature mitigates rattle and wobble
- Ambidextrous shielded adjustment lever
- Platform:AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
- Compatibility:Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tubes and – other aftermarket PDW length tubes (not included)
- LOP, M4 Collapsed:~ 9.4 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended:~ 12.7 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range:3.3 in.
- Length, max:5.8 in.
- Height, max:4.2 in.
- Weight:7.1 oz.
To learn more about Magpul Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15