True Precision has released there Sig P365 pattern Axiom completion slide kits with night sights.
True Precision states “Finally! No more worrying about finding all of the parts you need for install.
We’ve got you covered! All internals, Recoil Spring, Sights…
All you need to do is install the barrel and put it on. We can even put a barrel in for you if you’d like.”
- Complete US made True Precision Axiom slide with OEM parts & internals. This is the standard P365 size for the 3.1″ barrel but can be used on all generations of P365 grip modules/lowers including the standard P365, X, XL, and SAS (not intended for ported barrel use).
- Includes slide, striker assembly, Gen2 extractor assembly, rear slide plate, recoil spring assembly, and Sig Sauer X-RAY3 Tritium Night Sights installed. Add your barrel or a True Precision threaded or non-threaded barrel to complete your entire upper. Ready to drop on your frame or FCU lower build.
- Cut from solid billet 17-4ph Certified Steel.
- Heat treated to spec.
- Attractive Side and Top Cut windows.
- Aggressive reduced & scalloped front.
- Angled rear serrations.
- Available in several finishes including: Satin Stainless, Black DLC, Stealth Grey PVD, and Gold TiN.
- Cut for the Shield Arms RMS Series optics (RMS, RMSc, RMSw, and SMS) Holosun 507K, Sig Romeo Zero, Leupold Delta Point Pro, Swampfox Sentinel 1×16, JP Enterprises Jpoint, & Vector Optics Frenzy-S 1x17x24 MIC sights.
- Includes an anodized black optic cover plate with mounting screws for use without an optic installed.
To learn more about True Precision. CLICK HERE