Royal Arms has recently released their latest offering with the SFDF MK5 civilian legal blank firing flash bang.
Royal Arms states “After years of waiting and 1000s of requests Royal Arms now has a Civilian Legal Flash Bang Simulator.
The SFDF-Mk5 shares many features with its Big Brother the FBG-Mk4 which is only available to LE / Govt.
The SFDF-Mk5 is legal to own with no ATF paperwork.
Unlike other devics on the market which claim to be legal, ours actually comes with a ATF determination letter, good luck getting one from the others.
Not to mention that the others are poorly made and cheap copies of ours.
Why buy a knock off when you can own the Original Royal Arms engineered devices used by 1000s of agencies worldwide.”
- ACS Flash Bang Pouch Compatible
- Hi-Viz low-cost replaceable Safety Spoons
- Increased Impact Strength
- Increased Abrasion Resistance
- Quick Lock Acme Threads
- O-Ring sealed chamber prevents loosening
- Enhanced / Enlarged Critical Area
- Heat Treaded to Exacting Tolerance
- Black Melonite Nitride finish for durability
To learn more about Royal Arms. CLICK HERE