Rainier Arms has recently introduced their latest in the RUC series of AR-15 pattern rifles with the new RUC 5.56 NATO Di rifle.
Rainier Arms states “Introducing the RUC DI Rifle! This is the next step in our efforts to bring the highest quality rifles to the market that we can while offering the best value as well.
This rifle shows its direct lineage to its predecessors with its return back to utilizing a direct impingement operating system on our new and improved Rainier Arms Select barrel.
The RUC DI Rifle also utilizes our Urban Combat Rail to provide shooters with a rock solid handguard that can take any abuse you can throw at it.
The rifle is finished off with the Avalanche ANC charging handle and our new Rainier Arms FHV2 flash hider.”
- Rainier Arms Select 5.56 NATO Barrel – 16″
- Rainier Arms Forged Upper Receiver
- Rainier Arms Urban Combat Rail – 15″
- Rainier Arms Precision BCG
- Rainier Arms Avalanche ANC Charging Handle
- Rainier Arms Low Profile .750 Gas Block
- Rainier Arms FHV2 Flash Hider
- Rainier Arms Forged Lower Receiver
- Rainier Arms Modified Trigger Guard
- B5 Systems QD End Plate
- H1 Buffer – 3.9 oz
- Carbine Buffer Spring
- ALG Defense Quality Trigger
- B5 Systems Bravo Stock
- B5 Systems Type 23 Pistol Grip
To learn more about Rainier Arms. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15