Smith and Wesson has recently expanded on their super popular M&P M2.0 series of pistols with new optics ready variants for 9mm in the full size and compact models.
Smith and Wesson states “Introducing the newest additions to the M&P® M2.0™ series.
These new 9mm pistols come standard with an optics cut slide and forward slide serrations as well as the new M2.0 flat face trigger.
Available in both Full Size and Compact with and without an ambidextrous thumb safety.”
- Slide cut for optics
- M2.0 ﬂat face trigger for consistent ﬁnger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting
- Manual thumb safety
- Picatinny-style rail
- Forward slide cocking serrations
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage recoil, keep a ﬁrm grip and delivers comfort when concealing
- New M&P M2.0 trigger with lighter trigger pull
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
- Accurate 1 in 10˝ twist M&P® M2.0™ barrel
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce ﬂex and torque when ﬁring
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger
- Seven mounting plates included
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand ﬁt and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant ﬁnish
To learn more about Smith and Wesson. CLICK HERE