Strike Industries has expanded on support for the AR-pattern with their new MAPG or AR Mult-Angle Pistol Grip.
Strike Industries states “The patented Strike Industries AR Multi-Angle Pistol Grip (MAPG) gives you a custom adjustment for your specific shooting comfort, needs or mission.
The MAPG has an adjustment range from 10 to 35 degrees offering a low angle for that PDW setup or modern shooting positions.
Maximize the ergonomics of your AR if you shoot elbows in. For those whose style is to shoot elbows out, we have the high angles to match or go beyond the traditional A2 grip angle.
For everyone in between, Strike Industries has got you covered with this adjustable grip.
To adjust the angle of the grip, its quick and easy without even removing this pistol grip from the lower receiver.
Simply remove the rubber grip plug and use the included hex tool to turn to your desired angle.
The MAPG includes the Strike Pistol Grip Plug Tool Holder Insert so you can store the hex tool as well as other tools that fit or a CR2032 battery (not waterproof) in an organized storage compartment.
Get a handle of your weapon with the positive aggressive texture. All hardware is included to swap out an existing grip or a great base for a brand new build.
Get maximum ergonomics and a custom angle and improved handling from the Strike Industries AR Multi-Angle Pistol Grip.”
- Custom adjust the perfect angle for your specific shooting comfort or needs
- Pistol grip ranges from 10 to 35 degrees
- Low angles for PDW setups and modern shooting positions (elbows in)
- Quick & easy adjustments without removing grip from lower receiver using included hex tool
- Secure storage underneath with an included rubber grip plug
- Includes Strike Pistol Grip Plug Tool Holder Insert where adjustment hex tool can live along with room for other tools or CR2032 battery (not waterproof)
- Positive aggressive texture
- All hardware needed for installation is included
To learn more about Strike Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15