Maxim Defense who is well known for their close-quarter AR-15 patterned PDX firearms has announced the expansion with the new MD-1505 series.
Maxim Defense states “When you’re looking for Maxim Defense PDX ingenuity in a standard AR-15 package, the MD-1505 is your answer.
The MD-1505 was engineered to bring our top-tier PDX package to an even more affordable price point.
Starting at the muzzle, each MD-1505 is equipped with the patented Maxim HATEBRAKE™ which reduces recoil, decreases flash signature, pushes gasses and concussion wave downrange away from the operator, and improves overall performance in short barrel pistols and rifles.
For increased comfort and versatility every MD-1505 features our free-floating Slimline Handguard.
These handguards provide a monolithic-like upper receiver platform and M-Slot compatibility on five sides.
At the rear, the MD-1505SPS is equipped with our SCW Pistol System for the ultimate in compactness, comfort, and versatility.”
- MOA accurate
- Free-floating Maxim Slimline handguard
- Military grade materials
- SCW pistol system
- Increased reliability due to included HATEBRAKE™
- Optimized for low flash signature
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Ambidextrous selector
- CALIBERS 5.56 NATO, .300BLK, 7.62×39
- BARREL LENGTH 5.5” / 139.7mm
- MUZZLE VELOCITY 5.56 NATO, 62gr: 1965 FPS avg. .300 BLK, 115gr: 1850 FPS avg. 7.62×39, 124gr: 1675 FPS avg.
- FINISH Black Anodized
- OVERALL LENGTH 18.375” / 466.73mm
- WEIGHT (EMPTY) oz / kg
- MUZZLE DEVICE Maxim Defense HATEBRAKE™ Muzzle Booster
- CONFIGURATIONS SCW pistol system
- TRIGGER ALG Combat Trigger (ACT)
To learn more about Maxim Defense. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15