Primary Arms has recently announced their new ACSS Apollo .308/6.5GRN Reticle in the popular SLx series of rifle scopes with their first offering the Primary Arms SLx 3-18x50mm FFP Rifle Scope.
Primary Arms states “ptimized for .308 Winchester and 6.5 Grendel, the ACSS Apollo .308/6.5GRN Reticle features built-in target ranging, range-adjusted wind holds, and an intuitive BDC system with instant firing solutions out to 1,000 yards.
ACSS Apollo’s BDC system includes 50-yard increments, making it one of the most precise BDC systems available. For each increment, the Apollo includes wind holds for 5, 10, 15, and 20 mph crosswinds.
The ACSS Apollo includes a built-in ranging ladder, making it easy to estimate a target’s distance by its height or width.
The ranging ladder matches targets at 5’10” in height or 18” across.Like other ACSS reticles, the ACSS Apollo .308/6.5GRN features an infinitely precise center chevron.
When using turret adjustments, this center aiming point will give you a definitive aiming point without obstructing the target.”
- First Focal Plane reticle is true at every magnification
- Full reticle illumination is daylight bright
- ACSS APOLLO .308 Reticle provides ranging, bullet drop, and wind holds out to 1,000 yards in up to 20mph cross winds
- Chevron central aiming point provides infinitely small aiming point
- The replaceable power ring fin can be positioned to user preference
- Locking, Zero resettable turrets
- 30mm main tube
- Weight: 25.4 oz. with battery, without lens covers
- Water proof, fog resistant, shock resistant
- Lifetime warranty
To learn more about Primary Arms. CLICK HERE