Icarus Precision maker of billet machined P365 pattern grip modules has recently launched the A.C.E. 365 Elite series of grip modules with the ACE 365x Pro and ACE 365 Pro ELITE model.
Icarus Precision states “Our unrelenting pursuit of excellence has lead to Icarus Precision’s NEWEST “ELITE” series of grip modules taking the Sig Sauer P365 platform to a whole new level of performance and ergonomics! As with all Icarus Precision, Accuracy, Control, Enhanced “A.C.E.” grip modules our 365 ELITE grip modules are also machined from billet 7075 aluminum to be the ultimate upgrade for your P365.
Featuring a full length dust cover for flush fit with an XL length slide and integrated thumb rest, the ELITE’s grip handled geometry is anatomically contoured and features full 360 degree aggressive “ELITE” performance grip texture.
The moderately flared mag well and tapered extended beaver tail provides the shooter with a more positive grip, mitigated recoil and reduced muzzle flip for accurate rapid fire and reloads.
The elevated finger notch and trigger guard undercuts enhance the grip ergonomics of the firearm for more secure handling while the extended standard 1913 style picatinny rail offers the most options when selecting accessories for customizing your weapon.”
• Integrated and textured thumb rest located on the dust cover; available in “Right Hand” (RH) or Ambidextrous (Ambi) versions
• 360 degree aggressive ELITE performance texture
• XL size anatomically contoured grip handle geometry
• Moderately flared mag well with improved base plate compatibility.
• Increased weight of aluminum mitigates recoil (weight 4.24 oz) compared to polymer versions
• Narrow extended beavertail reduces muzzle flip and improves comfort
• Exaggerated/elevated finger notch to get a higher grip position
• Standard mil spec 1913 picatinny rail for the widest range of compatible accessory options
• Available in safety & non-safety versions
To learn more about Icarus Precision. CLICK HERE