Rifle Dynamics has shown off the Red Oktober 2021 commemorative 7.62x39mm AK pattern 12.5 inch pistol build.
Rifle Dynamics states “GO BIG OR GO HOME! For Red Oktober 2021 we’re going all out with this commemorative pistol build.
Features a 6″ long custom Red Oktober logo seamlessly engraved on both the top cover and left side of the receiver.
This gal is done up in a one-of-a-kind “Dirty Chrome” finish with shades of worn metallic and charcoal gray.
Of course for Red Oktober we had to add in a candy red accented trigger!
To finish it off, we’ve added in products from our friends at Midwest Industries, including their Drop-In M-lok handguard and their folding buffer tube adapter.
All of these pistol builds will also ship with a Cerus Gear Red Oktober AK Cleaning Mat as featured in the main photo.
This model is built as an intermediate length between our popular RD704 Pistol’s 11.5″ barrel and the full length 700 Series’ 14.5″ rifle barrel and sits right at 12.5 inches.”
- Overall Length (folded) to muzzle device : 24.5″
- Overall Length (fully extended) to muzzle device : 33.75″
- Approximate weight without magazine : 7lb 5.6oz
- RD Custom Front End
- 12.5 in barrel with 1/2x 28 tpi.
- Dead Air Keymount Muzzle Brake + Suppressor Aligned & Tuned with our Sandman S
- Tuned Action – Rails, Bolt, Carrier & Trigger Group
- Rifle Dynamics 1913 Trunnion
- Midwest Industries folding adapter w/SB Tactical SBA3 Brace
- Midwest Industries Drop-In M-Lok Handguard w/UltiMAK M1-B Railed Gas Tube
- Tango Down BG-AK Grip
- Battle Arms Development EKG Trigger
- V2 Rear Sight
- One 30rd Maglads Soviet Flowers custom magazine included (featured in photo)
- Rifles come shipped in their own Rifle Case w/RD Logo
To learn more about Rifle Dynamics. CLICK HERE