Bushnell has recently debuted their latest in rifle scopes with the Elite Tactical 3.5-21×50 DMR 3 riflescope with G4 reticle.
Bushnell states “Next-level accuracy. That’s what you get with the Elite Tactical DMR3 3.5–21x50mm Riflescope boasting our new and revolutionary G4P MIL-based reticle.
Feature-loaded, dead-on accurate, and tough as an Abrams tank.The DMR3 builds upon a proven platform with all-new features like the G4P reticle designed in conjunction with G.A. Precision, a multi-position Throwhammer ™ magnification lever, a 25-yard parallax and bolder-than-ever turret markings.
It’s our most advanced optical system for serious long-range precision in a lightweight, compact package.”
- Long-Range Precision in a Compact Package – The wide, 6x magnification ratio in a short, lightweight package delivers everything you need, whether smacking tiny targets at close range or reaching out beyond 1,000 yards.
- RevLimiter™ Zero Stop – It’s simple and fast to set and delivers a rock-solid stop to turret travel, so you can have confidence in your zero every time.
- Our Most Advanced Optical System – The combination of the ED Prime objective, FMC Elements, EXO Barrier Protection and a new reticle element coating come together to increase light transmission 2% over the previous generation DMR II Pro.
- ED Prime Glass – Extra-Low Dispersion glass cuts down color fringing and allows for the sharpest imaging, so you can see the difference between left edge hit or a center punch.
- IP67 Rated Water & Dustproof Protection with Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Construction – The billet-aluminum-machined, 34mm tube is built like a tank with argon-purging to reduce fogging, and it’s fully sealed to exceed IP67 standards.
- Convenient Layout and Design – User controls and identification marks are specifically designed to enhance scope manipulation for fast changes in demanding environments.
- The included sunshade has both external and internal M56x0.75 threads so that you may attach third-party accessories such as ARDs, filter holders, threaded scope caps, etc., onto the front of the installed sunshade.
To learn more about Bushnell. CLICK HERE