Adams Arms who is well known for their pistol driven AR-15 pattern rifles has recently released their new AA19 optics ready Glock pattern pistol.
Adams Arms states “The AA19 is the newest addition to the Adams Arms lineup. This performance driven, compact 9x19mm handgun features our profiled VS19 slide.
Our polymer frame has refined ergonomics and an enhanced grip texture.
It comes standard with a Tango Down Vickers Trigger, a match grade threaded barrel, multiple mounting plate options for miniature reflex sights, and a picatinny accessory rail.
The AA19 comes with two Magpul G19 magazines, a hardcase, and cable lock.
The slide is cut for optics, and plates are plates available in all popular footprints, including the Trijicon RMR, Leupold Deltapoint, Shield RMS, Burris Fastfire 3, Vortex Venom/Viper, Vortex Razor, and C-More STS.
The gun is made in the USA and is backed by Adams Arms’ lifetime warranty.”
• Polymer Frame with Enhanced Grip Texture
• Picatinny Accessory Rail
• 15+1 Capacity (2 Magazines Included)
• Complete Machined Billet 9x19mm 416 Stainless Steel Slide
• Black Nitride Coating
• Hard, Corrosion-Resistant, Smooth, Long-Wearing Finish
• 9mm Luger
• Match Grade Rifling for Enhanced Accuracy
• Threaded ½ x 28 TPI with Protector for Suppressor Use
• 1:16 Twist
• Pre-Captured Guide Rod
• Tango Down Vickers Tactical Carry Trigger
• Mounting Plates Compatible with the Following Optics:
Trijicon RMR, Leupold Deltapoint Pro, Burris Fastfire 3, Vortex
Venom, Viper, and Razor, C-More STS, Shield RMS, Holosun 407
& Holosun 507
To learn more about Adams Arms and the AA19 pistol. CLICK HERE