Lingle Industries has recently released their latest offering with the APC9/GHM9 Scorpion lower that allows the end user to utilize popular pistol caliber carbine CZ Scorpion magazines with their B&T APC9/GHM9 upper receivers.
This also allows for the use of AR-15 pattern trigger groups, pistol grip, and safety selector.
- Fits both the B&T APC9 & GHM9 firearms.
- Ambidextrous bolt catch installed in the lower.
- Flared magwell for easier magazine insertion.
- Strike Industries magazine release included.
- AR15 safety selecter spring and detent included.
- Compatiable with most AR15 trigger groups and grips. Triggers like the Fostech Echo or Rare Breed FRT-15 will not work in the lower.
- Made from billet 7075 aluminium with black hardcoat anodizing.
- Weight = 10.5oz
To learn more about Lingle Industries and APC9 Scorpion lower. CLICK HERE
Now if Lingle Industries or some other company could manufacture a Scorpion Lower… that took Glock magazines! How amazing would that be?!?
You can have this idea, so long that whomever brings a scorpion lower to the market that takes Glock mags, provides me said lower as a payment.