Samson Manufacturing has announces support for Ruger’s Wrangler and new model Single Six revolvers with a new Enhanced Ejector Rod.
Samson Manufacturing states “The Samson Enhanced Ejector Rod is a great upgrade to your Ruger® Wrangler® or New Model Single-Six® .22 LR single action revolvers.
With a larger button, ejecting spent .22 cases will be much easier and speed up the reload process.
Two button styles, Bullseye and Crescent, are available in either stainless or black oxide to best match your revolver.
The ejector components are made of stainless steel for durability and longevity.”
- Works with the following Ruger® single action revolvers: Wrangler® and New Model Single-Six®
- Will not impact compatibility with most leather holsters
- Increased button surface area
- Proudly made in New Hampshire, USA
- Material: stainless steel
- Finish (button): black oxide, stainless, or matte stainless
- Length: 4 inches
- Width: 0.42 inches
- Height: 0.77 inches (Bullseye), 0.82 inches (Crescent)
- Diameter: 0.156 inches (rod)
- Weight: 0.5 oz
To learn more about Samson Manufacturing and the enhanced ejector rod for the Ruger Wrangler and single six revolvers. CLICK HERE