Smith and Wesson has entered into the shotgun market with the new S&W M&P 12 Bullpup Shotgun that is designed to be an ultra-compact 12 gauge pump-action shotgun.
Smith and Wesson states “Designed for home protection, the M&P12 shotgun is packed with features in a compact, maneuverable package.
Chambered in 12 gauge, the M&P12 offers maximum ammo adaptability to suit the needs of the user and accepts a combination of standard 2 ¾”, 3” magnum, and mini-shell loads.
The M&P12 also features an ergonomic M&P grip, ambidextrous controls, picatinny-style rail, and more.”
- Reciprocating cover with release button for clearing damaged shells
- Assist buttons on each magazine tube to make loading/unloading easier
- Push button magazine tube selector
- Ammo adaptability
- Two independent magazine tubes
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator
- M&P grip with four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts
- Ambidextrous safety selector
- Picatinny-style rail on top for sights/optics
- M-LOK® slots on barrel shroud
- 15-inch cable lock
- Foam-lined, hard, carry case
- Choke tube wrench
- Modiﬁed and cylinder choke tubes included (Rem® Choke compatible threads)
- Ambidextrous QD push button base on the buttstock
- Caliber:12 Ga
- Capacity:6, 7
- Color:Matte Black
- Safety:Ambidextrous safety selector
- Action:Pump Action
- Stock:Synthetic Fixed Stock
- Grip:M&P with Four Interchangeable Palmswell Grip Inserts
- Barrel Material:4140 Chrome-Moly Vanadium Steel
- Barrel Length:19″
- Weight:132.8 oz.
To learn more about Smith and Wesson and the M&P 12 bullpup shotgun. CLICK HERE