Kimber has recently thrown their hat into micro-compact pistol market with the new polymer framed and striker fired R7 Mako pistol.
Kimber states “There’s nothing quite like Kimber’s new, uncompromising R7 Mako.
Attention to detail, fit, and finish once reserved for the industry’s finest 1911s is now available in a 9mm subcompact, polymer striker fire.
The R7 Mako is what every concealed carry handgun should be.”
- High-capacity, 12-round micro-compact
- 14 rounds with included extended magazine
- Crimson Trace® CTS-1500 Reflex Sight (on optics-installed model)
- Mount any sight that fits the Shield pattern RMSc footprint on either the optics-ready or optics-installed model
- Co-witnessed tritium night sights with Glock-cut dovetail
- Performance Carry Trigger™
- HEIGHT (90˚ TO BARREL):4.3″
- WEIGHT (WITHOUT MAGAZINE):19.5 oz
- WIDTH (AT GRIP):1″
- MAGAZINE CAPACITY:11+1 Flush, 13+1 Extended
- RECOIL SPRING:Captured assembly
- FRAME MATERIAL:Glass-filled nylon grip frame and stainless steel central block
- SLIDE:Stainless with FNC finish
- BARREL:3.37″ Stainless with a 1:10 LH twist
- SIGHTS:TruGlo® Tritium Pro Night Sights w/ orange front ring and white rear dots
- TRIGGER:5.0 – 6.75 lb Factory setting
To learn more about Kimber and the R7 Mako micro compact pistol. CLICK HERE