Milspin has recently expanded on their Glock pattern magazine base pads with the new “BEEF JONES” weighted mag base plate.
Milspin states “The Milspin Beef Jones is a beefy hunk of high-grade 303 stainless steel that serves 3 game changing purposes:
- Rapid magazine ejection speeds. Even empty magazines will now eject from the pistol grip at record speeds allowing for unparalleled speed reloading experience.
- Increased pistol weight to reduce overall recoil when engaging multiple targets. Even a slightly weighted sidearm will show recoil improvement, especially with the professionally balanced Beef Jones.
- The 3rd and most important rule: always look cool. Milspin’s world class design team absolutely nailed this design with a heavy emphasis on chamfered features and precision machined grooves for grip enhancement.”
- Designed and manufactured by U.S. Special Operations Veterans
- Machined out of a solid block of stainless steel
- Extended base for easier mag changes.
- Sleek design for comfort while carrying inside the waistband
- Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort when inserting the magazine with the palm of your hand.
- Material: Stainless Steel with a black Cerakote Finish
- Weight: a WHOPPING 0.2 lb. addition to your magazine
To learn more about Milspin and the Beef Jones weighted magazine base pad. CLICK HERE