Sig Sauer has recently expanded on their popular M400 Tread series of rifles with the new M400 TREAD Snakebite SE.
Sig Sauer states “The new TREAD Snakebite SE offers the same features of the amazing TREAD Snakebite model with some added upgrades.
The unique Flashhider/Compensator combo provides minimal flash and reduced muzzle rise, a two-stage Matchlite trigger delivers an ultralight trigger pull for increased accuracy and the Cerakote finished receivers and barrels offer maximum protection.
And like all TREAD models, the Snakebite SE works with the complete line of TREAD accessories.”
- CALIBER:5.56 NATO
- BARREL LENGTH:16 in (406 mm)
- MAGS INCLUDED:(1) 30rd Polymer Mag
- MAG TYPE:AR-15
- ACTION TYPE:Semi-Auto
- STOCK TYPE:6-Position SL-K
- BARREL MATERIAL:Stainless Steel
- TRIGGER TYPE:Single Stage Polished/Hard-Coat
- TWIST RATE:1:7
- FOREND TYPE:Alloy
- GRIP TYPE:Polymer
- RECEIVER FINISH:Hard Coat Anodized
- OVERALL LENGTH:35.5 in [902 mm]
- OVERALL WIDTH:2.5 in [64 mm]
- HEIGHT:7.5 in [191 mm]
- ACCESSORY RAIL:M-LOK
- OPERATING SYSTEM:Direct Impingement
- WEIGHT:7 lbs (3.18 kg)
To learn more about Sig Sauer and the M400 TREAD Snakebite SE rifle. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15