SB Tactical has recently released the much anticipated HBPDW pistol brace which is based on the Q LLC’s popular Honey Badger stock system.
SB Tactical states “Designed by Q®, the HBPDW™ is the adaptation of the iconic Honey Badger™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace® for the AR-15 lower receiver.
Lighter and shorter, the HBPDW is the evolution of the adjustable PDW-style brace, giving you all of the advantages of a pistol with improved control by adding an additional point of contact for stabilization.”
- Available in both 5.56/300BLK and 9mm
- Lightweight, low-profile, and short
- 3-position adjustable
- Integral, ambidextrous QD sling socket
- Compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and AR lowers
- US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- FIT: Mil-spec bolt carrier groups and AR lowers
- WIDTH [MAX]: 2.0″
- LENGTH: 5.75″, 10.25″
- STRAP WIDTH: 0.75
- WEIGHT: 12 oz, 16 oz (w/ included buffer & spring)
- COLOR: Black, Gray
To learn more about SB Tactical. CLICK HERE