Odin Works has expanded on their popular OTR-15 series of rifles with the 6.5 Grendel chambering.
Odin Works states “After an amazing and successful launch of the OTR-15 Rifle, ODIN Works in now pleased to release a 6.5 Grendel Caliber option for the OTR-15 Rifle Platform.
Now you can get the same functionality and style of the OTR-15 but in a larger and more powerful caliber option, and in the FDE and black color combination that everyone loves.
What you can expect from the 6.5 Grendel Caliber is more firepower and energy, further range, a higher ballistic coefficient, better wind resistance, and better barrier penetration.
Whether you plan to hunt or ring some steel at a long distance range, the OTR-15 6.5 Grendel has got you covered.
The OTR-15 6.5 Grendel lower is machined in house from billet 7075 aluminum with exacting tolerances, features and style in mind. Machined to match the ODIN Works billet upper, the OTR-15 receiver sets provide a best in class chassis that an ODIN Works rifle deserves to be built on.
The OTR-15 6.5 Grendel lower features an FDE ambi safety and an ambi bolt release.
All of the OTR-15 6.5 Grendel rifles come with an FDE XMR3, ODIN backplate, and mil spec buffer system. Completing the build with a FDE Bravo stock and Type-23 P grip from B5 Systems, the OTR-15 6.5 Grendel is range ready out of the box.
The top end of the rifle features the best selling ODIN Works stainless steel, 18″ 6.5 Grendel barrel with a tunable gas block, FDE 15.5″ O2 Lite forend, XCH charging handle, and billet upper.
Simply put, all your favorite ODIN Works parts are now all in one place for your shooting needs.”
- OTR-15 Billet Lower Receiver and Upper
- Forend: 15.5″ FDE ODIN Works M-LOK O2 Lite
- Barrel: 18″ 6.5 Grendel Stainless Steel Match Grade Barrel, 1:8 Twist
- Gas System: ODIN Works Tunable Gas Block, Intermediate Gas System
- Bolt Carrier Group: ODIN Works 6.5 Grendel Black Nitride
- Stock: B5 Bravo Stock – FDE, 3oz Buffer paired with Stainless Steel Carbine Spring and Ambi-Sling/QD Back Plate
- Lower Receiver Equipped With Following Parts:
- Magazine Release: eXtended Magazine Release Gen3 – FDE
- Safety: ODIN Works Ambi-Safety – FDE
- Grip: B5 P-Grip – Black
- Bolt Release: ODIN Ambi Bolt Release
- Magazine: 10 RD Grendel Mag
To learn more about Odin Works. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15