Ripcord Industries has announced their latest offering for the AR-15/M4 pattern with the new LDR1 rail series.
Ripcord Industries states “We designed the LDR1 to be a stable and rigid platform for end users who mount items such as iron sights, lasers and bipods to their rail.
We wanted to ensure lasers did not lose zero due to the rail shifting or bending.
By removing unnecessary MLOK slots in specific locations, we were able to provide added strength, lengthwise, to the rail. The LDR1 also features a longer steel barrel nut for a rock solid foundation.
Our anti-rotation wings, indexing pin and tight interface between the LDR1 and its barrel nut, ensure it won’t shift over time.”
- 9.55 INCHES
- 10.75 INCHES
- 11.75 INCHES
- 13.13 INCHES
- 13.75 INCHES
- 15.25 INCHES
- Machined from Aerospace Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Integrated QD Sockets at both the rear and the front
- 2.25″ Barrel Nut: 17-4PH Steel w/ Black Oxide Finish
- Locking Plate: A572 High Strength/Low Alloy Steel w/ Black Oxide Finish
- Mounting Screws: T25 Shoulder Bolt, 18-8 Stainless Steel w/ Black Oxide Finish
- Index Pin: 416 Stainless Steel
- Inner Diameter: 1.33″
- Rail Weight (w/ Locking Plate & Mounting Screws): 14.9 oz.
- Barrel Nut Weight: 4.9 oz.
- Compatible w/ all MLOK accessories
- LDR1 Traction Tape Pack sold seperate
To learn more about Ripcord Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15