Sig Sauer has recently expanded on their Legion series of pistols with the new P320 XCarry Legion pistol.
Sig Sauer states “The P320 XCARRY LEGION is the perfect balance of performance and practicality.
With the innovative TXG XCARRY grip module, the weight of the pistol with an unloaded magazine is over 40oz which results in up to 50% less muzzle flip than comparatively sized polymer pistols.
The trigger pull of the XCARRY LEGION is up to 30% lighter with the new skeletonized trigger, which increases shooting speed and accuracy.
The signature LEGION Gray finish comes standard, as well as LEGION markings on the sight plate and on all three of the Henning Group® anodized aluminum basepads.”
- CALIBER:9mm Luger
- MAGS INCLUDED:(3) 17rd Steel Mag
- SIGHTS:Fully Adjustable XRAY3 day/night Sights
- THREADED BARREL:Yes
- PISTOL SIZE:Carry XSeries
- OVERALL LENGTH:8.1 in [206 mm]
- OVERALL WIDTH:1.6 in [41 mm]
- HEIGHT:5.9 in [150 mm]
- BARREL LENGTH:4.6 in [117 mm]
- WEIGHT:40.5 oz [1.15 kg]
- SIGHT RADIUS:5.8 in [147 mm]
- ACCESSORY RAIL:M1913
- TRIGGER ACTION:Striker
- TRIGGER TYPE:Skeletonized Flat Trigger
- GRIP MODULE:TXG Carry-Size XGRIP Module
- GRIP COLOR:LEGION Gray
- BARREL MATERIAL:Carbon Steel
- FRAME FINISH:Stainless Steel
- FRAME MATERIAL:Stainless Steel
- SLIDE FINISH:Legion Gray
- SLIDE MATERIAL:Stainless Steel
To learn more about Sig Sauer. CLICK HERE