CAA has announced entry into their second generation of Micro Conversion kits for the popular CZ 07/09 pistol pattern.
CAA states “For the first time in our history, we have created a Micro Conversion Kit (MCK) for a double/single action, hammer-fired handgun! The new MCKCZP07/09GEN2 will feature all of the advantages of the Gen2 platform with an added feature of a lighter spring and upside down frame lock which will make disassembly easier and faster.
Compatible with the CZ P-07 & P-09 models, this new MCK will be suppressor friendly (suppressors up to 1.38” dia) and accommodate suppressor height sights up to 1.1” in dia.”
SECOND GENERATION DETAILS:
- The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer which allows the user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position. The new stabilizer is compatible with Gen 1 MCKs as well.
- The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
- The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
- The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
- The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top Picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
- The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
- The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
- The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.
To learn more about CAA. CLICK HERE