Stenzel Industries has developed a modular, lightweight,short stroke operated weapon system called the AK-21, which is based off of the notoriously reliable AK pattern.
Stenzel Industries states “A completely new market platform that has the durability and the reliability of an AK, but boasts the modularity and manufacturing efficiency of the AR-15.
The AK-21 was developed from the ground up by Stenzel Industries.
It presents many innovative features including free float barrel system, 3 position adjustable gas block for suppressor and adverse conditions, last round bolt hold open feature and ambidextrous controls.
Manufactured 100% in the U.S.A. using U.S.A. materials and resources. The AK-21 was developed for professionals, by professionals.”
- multi caliber interchangeability
- billet aluminum construction
- non reciprocating L side charging handle
- true free float barrel system
- ambidextrous fire selector
- BHO after last round fired
- ambidextrous bolt release
To learn more about Stenzel Industries. CLICK HERE