The Tactical Edge has recently released their latest offering for the AR-15 pattern with the new BAER-15 rifle.
The Tactical Edge states “The ALL-NEW BAER-15 rifle was designed by Army Special Forces Veteran Drew Estell.
The BAER-15 rifle is features a Dead Air 3-prong flash hider, B5 Bravo Stock, Hyper Fire EDT DM trigger, a 12.7” MLOK rail, Talon Ambi-safety, with a 14.5” barrel pin and welded to make 16” legal.”
- Lower Receiver: Made from forged 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum Precision machined to mil spec standards, Cerakote Smoke
- Upper Receiver: Made from forged 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum, Cerakote Smoke
- Stock: B5 Bravo
- Fire Control Group: Hyper Fire EDT DM
- Bolt Carrier Group: Machined from the correct Mil-Spec, Nitride, 9310 steel, shot peened for increased strength, includes tool steel machined extractor and ejector, – Mil-Spec Extractor Spring, and is HPT (High Pressure Tested) and MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
- Rail: 12.7″ MLOK
- Barrel: 14.5″ pinned and welded to make 16″ legal
- Muzzle Device: Dead Air 3-Prong Flash Hider
- Lower Receiver Extension: MIL-SPEC 6 position extension with QD latch plate.
- Safety Selector: Talon Ambi
- Trigger Guard: WARFIGHTER Billet
To learn more about The Tactical Edge. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15