Wilson Combat has expanded on their popular Multi-caliber magazines with the addition of the AR-10 pattern that covers the common 7.62mm/.308.6/5 Creedmoor/.338 Federal calibers.
Wilson Combat states “The Wilson Combat Multi-Caliber Polymer AR-10 magazine has a unique follower and tube design that ensures superb function between 7.62mm/.308/6.5 Creedmoor and .338 Federal ammunition (and others that use the base .308 case).
This 20-round magazine allows you to easily switch back and forth between these calibers without any loss of feed reliability.
The durable, non-slip polymer tube, anti-tilt follower, and powerful spring result in a hard-use, 20-round capacity AR-compatible magazine that will function reliably in the harshest field conditions.
The magazine floor plate is easily removed for deep cleaning of the tube, spring, and follower after high round count range sessions.”
- Compatible with all AR-10/SR-25 platform rifles
- Proven reliability in harsh field conditions
- Highly durable fiber reinforced polymer material
- OD green, high-visibility, anti-tilt universal follower
- Enhanced grip
- Easily removed floorplate with openings for dirt, water, and debris removal
- 6.0 ounces
To learn more about Wilson Combat. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15