Lone Wolf Arms has entered into the suppressor game with their new modular Lone Wolf Elimin8r .45 suppressor.
Lone Wolf Arms states “The Elimin8r .45 is the newest addition to a growing Lone Wolf product line.
The Elimin8r .45 features a lightweight, modular design with 8 baffles that are easily configured to your desired length.
It’s rated for practically every pistol caliber and for full auto.
The O-rings on each baffle allow for ease of assembly or disassembly and ensure a tight fit while sending rounds down range.
We designed this to be compatible with a variety of existing parts from other popular suppressor manufacturers, so no chance of not finding the parts you need!”
- Modular design with 8 baffles
- O-Rings for ease of assembly and disassembly
- Rated for full-auto shooting
- Compatible with multiple popular pistons (SilencerCo, Rugged, Griffin)
- Designed in conjunction with Primary Weapons Systems™
- Weight: 10.1oz (measured with .578-28 piston)
- Length: 8.45in
- Diameter: 1.375in
- Caliber Rating: up to 10mm (includes .300BLK subsonic)
- Finish: Anodized black
- Build Material: 17-4, 7075 Al
To learn more about Lone Wolf Arms. CLICK HERE